Saturday, July 20, 2013

Things I learned while extracting honey the hard way.

Mr. Google makes it sound a whole lot easier than it really is.

Extracting honey is best done totally naked, except for a hair net - or two - in a room that could then be power washed or burned.

Half way through I'm thinking it would be a whole lot easier to just to buy the honey I want.

I didn't know honey could get in THERE!

Three-forth the way through I was thinking, "And I just GIVE this stuff away??"

Will I ever have enough nerve to ride in the back seat of the extractor?

I'm wondering if I even really like honey?

Will I ever get all the honey off my wrists?? And why is it so attracted to my wrists?

So this is why people pay the big bucks for an electric extractor.

Just when you think you have honey scrubbed from every possible surface - you don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment