Thursday, October 31, 2013

The hard working women at our COOP

When I did my post on combining beans, I had several pictures of hauling into our coop. I showed the elevator, the scale, the probe, but failed to show the nimble fingers operating that probe.

 
It might be Jill......
 
 
....or Alice.
 
 
These women have a schedule in the spring and especially in the fall, that would leave me in a whining heap. The sign on the door says scale hours for dumping are from 7 AM to 7:30 PM. The problem is when you have a huge line up like this.....
 
 
....and it's getting dark like this.....
 
 
....there is no shutting off trucks and tractors that are there to dump!!
 
Not if you want to live to see another day.
 
So these women do what women everywhere do, suck it up and carry on.
 
They even provide snacks for the hungry farmers going through their office.
 
 
Thanks, gals!!!! You are truly appreciated!!
 
 
 


 



 
 
 

 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment