Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wecome to our farm!

I love telling stories about life on our farm and I keep hearing that I should write a book. That is rather daunting, where to start? Where to stop? How do I get a book published? What if it is a hit and I have to go on a book tour? I don't need that stress so I thought a blog is the way to go, everyone is doing it, right? (Of course now, with all the NSA scuttlebutt about the government collecting all our phone calls and emails and other internet activity, it could give a person pause. But good luck finding anything nefarious in my farm journal.) So come along in my musings of life on an Iowa farm and say hello to little Emmet Kelly, our clown calf.

1 comment:

  1. Julie, I LOVE this blog!! SO excited and proud of you for putting it together! I can't wait to read more of your wonderful stories and laugh outloud! Can't wait to see you guys Friday at the pond and meet the Cali-cousins!

    ReplyDelete