Saturday, November 9, 2013

Chip, Brad's Red-Headed Daughter!

Brad and Jennifer are good friends who live south of us, I've known Jennifer since she was 12 years old and we are proud godparents of both their sons. One of Jennifer's many irons in the fire is her Mary Kay business and every year she has an open house. I started making goodies for her ladies, in hopes that they will linger longer and buy more stuff!

Thursday I delivered several trays of baked goods and very decadent turtles starting with homemade caramel, yum! Jennifer was busy doing last minute things and I was dressed in my farm duds so wouldn't fit in with the well dressed crowd that was expected. I was in the car heading out of the drive when Brad pulled in on the 4-wheeler with Chip, who he calls his red-headed daughter.

 
Chip is incorrigible! Brad can't go anywhere without her and he never has a moment of peace.

 
While we were talking, she was all over him, chewing, pulling on his cap, generally making a nuisance of herself.

 
Then she saw me taking pictures.....

 
...and posed. "Oh, I didn't realize you had a camera, how's this?"

 
Brad said if he'd had a daughter, she would be just like Chip, spoiled rotten, wouldn't listen and was a camera hog.
 
But they did a darned good job with the boys.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment