Thursday, January 2, 2014

Hallelujah Chorus, Part 2!!

2014 is starting out to be a Very Good Year, why, you ask? This is what I found in a nest this morning!

 
Hallelujah! Hallelujah!
 
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah!!
 
(I serenaded my chickens when I found this, they may not lay for a few days.)
 
Was it you?

 
Was it you?

 
Was it you??

 
Whoever it was, thank you, thank you, I will treasure this egg!
 
 
I may be prejudiced but I think this lovely blue egg is prettier than anything Faberge ever created! 
 
( I really was wishing I had some white satin to nestle this little baby in but all I could find was a pair of my underware that sitting on the sewing table to be repaired....or is that TMI?)
 

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm jealous!! Happy Day, a blue egg! All I've gotten so far is brown, but they do taste delicious. Can't wait for my one little Americana, Bawl Baby Betsy, to begin laying. We are taking bets on the color of her egg, I'm hoping for pink, Peter, Green and Kaiza, blue (Kaiza who has beautiful brown eyes loves blue eyes.)

    ReplyDelete